Total Quartz INEO C1 5w-30
VISCOSITY - 5w-30
This lubricant ensures performance and quality of the lubricant over time. It offers excellent engine protection and cleanliness. Thanks to its LOW SAPS formulation, TOTAL QUARTZ INEO C1 5W-30 enables high reduction of pollutant emissions.
It satisfies the most demanding manufacturer service plans by permitting extra-long oil change intervals that can rise up to 30 000km.
TOTAL QUARTZ INEO C1 5W-30 is high-performance engine oil based on synthetic technology.
This low-viscosity lubricant is Recommended for both, gasoline and Diesel engines, especially the recent ones respecting the EURO IV & EURO V norms about emission reduction.
TOTAL QUARTZ INEO C1 5W-30 is particularly adapted to Ford, Land Rover and Jaguar gasoline and Diesel engines.
This product is suitable for the most severe conditions of use (sports driving, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving).
- Ensured performance and quality of the lubricant over time: TOTAL QUARTZ INEO C1 5W-30 Ensures outstanding engine longevity, thanks to a very high oxidation resistance.
- Excellent engine cleanliness and protection: Ensures maximum engine cleanliness, thanks to very good detergent and dispersion properties.
- Protection of the Diesel Particulate Filter: Enables, thanks to low rates of sulfur, ashes and phosphorus (low SAPS), a durability of post-treatment systems (in particular the DPF) that enables high reduction of pollutant emissions.
- Increased drain intervals: TOTAL QUARTZ INEO C1 5W-30 satisfies the most demanding manufacturer service plans by permitting extra-long oil change intervals that can rise up to 30 000 km.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J300||–||5W-30|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40°C||ASTM D445||mm²/s||58.3|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D445||mm²/s||10.3|
|Density at 15°C||ASTM D1298||kg/m3||850|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||–||167|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||°C||-42 OC|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||°C||240|
- ACEA C1
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5005
- Meets the technical requirement FORD: WSS-M2C934-B
208 Litre, 3×5 Litre