Total Specis CU
Anti-seize grease with copper.
- For use when assembling components which are susceptible to corrosion or oxidation and are subsequently difficult to dismantle.
- The grease is effective on any mechanism or component which is subject to corrosion such as those in contact with sea water and also in the mechanical brake linkages of vehicles.
- The grease was developed for engine exhaust manifold nuts which frequently seize due to the high temperatures involved.
- Will ease disassembly of threaded components in wet and humid environments, e.g. Bolts, nuts and brake linkages.
- Can be used to prevent thread stripping on exhaust manifold nuts and other high temperature applications.
- Water resistant
|Viscosity of base oil at 40 °C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||500|
|Operating temperature range:|
|– slow movements||°C||– 20 to 300|
|no movement||°C||– 20 to 1000|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
- ISO-L-X BGBB 1
- DIN 51502 MPF1U -20
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE