Castrol Syntilo 2000
Castrol Syntilo 2000 is a mineral oil, boron and formaldehyde releasing agent free synthetic coolant. It contains an additive package that provides good corrosion protection to machine tools and parts. The fluid also provides excellent product stability which helps to lower the overall operational costs.
Syntilo 2000 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Syntilo 2000 is especially designed as a general purpose grinding, honing and medium to heavy duty machining fluid for ferrous materials.
- Extended fluid life can help to reduce maintenance and downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions (see details below)
- Good anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and parts
- Rejects tramp oil to the surface of the fluid for easy removal
- Settles chips quickly to prevent grinding wheel build-up and maintain a clean working environment
- Boron free to meet boron free waste requirements where applicable
- Formaldehyde releasing agent and nitrite free which help you to fulfil aspects of legislative requirements and waste treatment requirements where applicable
|Cast Iron, High alloy steel / Stainless steel, Low / Med alloy steel, Other Alloys
|Multi metals suitable
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin
|Formulated without Boron
|Metal Working Fluids
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods
Grinding 4 – 6%
General Machining 5 – 7%
Drilling 6 – 8%
Reaming 6 – 10%
Broaching 6 – 10%
Water Range 10-300 ppm CaCO3
To avoid product deterioration always keep the container/drum tightly sealed. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Prevent exposure to frost and avoid water ingress. For optimum product stability, it is preferable to store the product indoors between 5°C and 45 °C / 41°F and 113°F. For more details, please refer to the product safety data sheet.