Castrol Syntilo 9931 BF
Castrol Syntilo™ MR 9931 BF is a mineral oil free synthetic coolant especially developed for use as general purpose
grinding and light to medium duty machining fluid for ferrous metals. Syntilo MR 9931 BF exhibits good anti-corrosion
properties coupled with a long system life.
It can be used in both single sump machines as well as central systems
Syntilo MR 9931 BF is developed for surface, cylindrical, double disk and centerless grinding.
It is also recommended for milling, turning, boring and light drilling operation on cast iron and low carbon steel.
- Extended fluid life can help to reduce maintenance and downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions (see details below)
- Rejects tramp oil to the surface of the fluid for easy removal
- Settles chips quickly to prevent grinding wheel build-up and maintain a clean working environment
- Formaldehyde releasing agent and nitrite free which help you to fulfil aspects of legislative requirements and waste treatment requirements where applicable
|Mineral Oil Content||Calculated||Vol. %||0|
Grinding : 3 – 5%
Machining: 4 – 8%
Water range : 0 – 400 ppm CaCO3
To avoid product deterioration always keep the container/drum tightly sealed. Store the product in a cool, dry place away
from direct sunlight. Prevent exposure to frost and avoid water ingress. For optimum product stability, it is preferable to
store the product indoors between 5°C and 45 °C / 41°F and 113°F.
For more details, please refer the product safety data sheet.