Castrol Syntrans Multivehicle 75w-90
VISCOSITY - SAE 75w-90
Manual Transmission Fluid
Castrol Syntrans Multivehicle 75W-90* is a full synthetic manual transmission fluid recommended for most manual
transmissions where API GL-4 lubricants are required. It has been successfully used as a problem solver for low
temperature shiftability issues in the manual transmissions of a number of manufacturers.
- Excellent synchroniser performance giving extended synchroniser life and shift comfort.
- Exceptional cold flow properties giving smoother gear shift at low temperatures.
- High shear stability giving a constant viscosity during oil life and noise reduction.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability for transmission cleanliness and longer oil life.
- Temperature reduction in operation prolongs the life of lubricant and aids fuel efficiency
|Name||Method||Units||Syntrans Multivehicle 75W-90|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100°C
|Viscosity, Brookfield @ -40°C
|DIN 51398||mPa.s (cP)||20000|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40°C
|Density @ 15°C
|DIN EN ISO 12185||g/ml||0.873|
|Pour Point||ISO 3016||°C||-51|
*SAE Class according to J306 pre 1998
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to
avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed
to hot sun or freezing conditions.