Castrol Techniclean FC Plus
Heavy duty alkaline floor cleaner
Castrol Techniclean™ FC Plus is a liquid, alkaline degreasing and cleaning fluid, containing a highly effective
biodegradable surfactant package.
Techniclean FC Plus is designed for use on industrial floors and for cleaning work-benches. Techniclean FC Plus
effectively removes soils such as oils, greases, emulsions and general workshop grime but is also suitable where
medium to heavy duty soils are encountered. Techniclean FC Plus is very low foaming even at room temperature. It is
equally suited for use in maintenance cleaning equipment (brush type), auto floor scrubber machines, high pressure
spray and by manual application using a broom, brush or mop.
- Advanced additive package, even after a short reaction time the soils can be removed by using brush or high
pressure cleaning equipment – improves housekeeping, improves worker safety by reducing injuries due to falls.
- Low foam at all temperatures – allows use of wet vacuum cleaning machines
- Free of strong complexing agents – does not harm subsequent waste water treatment
- Fast-drying, non-slip finish leaves no sticky residues – improves operator acceptance
- Versatile cleaning fluid, ideal for scrubbing floors and general maintenance cleaning – enables possible product
|Multi metals suitable||No|
|Formulated without Silicate||No|
|Formulated without Boron||Yes|
|Product type||Surface Treatments|
|Applicable to these sectors||Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods, Metals, Power Generation|
Conditions of Use
Recommended concentration of use: 0.5-5% (depending upon degree of soiling) For manual cleaning of heavily soiled
floors the in-use cleaning solution is spread over the surface at the same time as the floor is worked by brushes. After a
contact time of 5-10 minutes the solution is rinsed from the floor with water.