Castrol Techniclean S Extra FF
Aqueous Mild Alkaline Cleaner
Castrol Techniclean S Extra FF is an aqueous, mild alkaline industrial process cleaner, containing highly effective biodegradable surfactants and corrosion inhibitors providing superior temporary rust protection.
Techniclean S Extra FF is designed for inter-operational and final cleaning operations of parts and components, suitable for use in a wide range of industrial spray and intensive flood wash machines. It is capable of providing several weeks temporary indoor corrosion protection on ferrous metals, depending on storage conditions. Techniclean S Extra FF effectively removes soluble oils, neat cutting or light forming oils, thin corrosion protective films, lubrication oils and general dirt and shows excellent oil rejecting behaviour that allows removing the oil to ensure a long bath life.
- Leaves a high performing temporary corrosion preventive film on the metal surface – minimises scrap rate which improves productivity.
- Superior cleaning & corrosion protection in one process step – enables possible process rationalisation.
- Low foaming at ambient temperature; allows for initial cold water start ups – economical, lowers energy cost.
- Can be used in most spray wash equipment – enables possible product consolidation.
- Good biostability and very good oil splitting support long bath-life – reduces maintenance and disposal cost.
|Appearance of Concentrate
|Clear, colorless to light yellow liquid
|Density @ 20 °C
|pH (5% in DI-Water)
Concentration Range – Spray and Flood Wash: 1 – 7%
Concentration Range – High Pressure and Deburring: 0.5 – 2%
Temperature Range: ambient – 80°C
Spray Pressure: up to 200 bar
Techniclean S Extra FF may be used on aluminium with caution. Test a sample first to ensure no staining or corrosion, as temperature, concentration and exposure time are all important.
Storage: To avoid product deterioration always keep the container/drum tightly sealed. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Prevent exposure to frost and avoid water ingress. For optimum product stability, it is preferable to store the product indoors between 5°C and 45 °C / 41°F and 113°F.
For more details, please refer to the product safety data sheet.