Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid
Castrol TranSynd can be recommended for all vehicles calling for Dexron III/Mercon or Allison TES 295 and TES 468 ATF’s suitable for bus and refuse vehicles with automatic transmissions.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability means that the viscosity remains almost constant helping prevent deposits and oil thickening – this extends transmission life and avoids incorrect gear changing.
- Excellent transmission cleanliness under all conditions permits extended oil drain and decreased servicing.
- Excellent temperature reduction through reduced friction leads to longer oil and component life and permits extended drain and decreased servicing.
- Lower power input means fuel savings potential and reduced emissions.
- Optimised frictional characteristics gives smoother gear changing at all ambient temperatures and load conditions.
- Constant frictional properties improve driving comfort.
- Outstanding cold flow properties enables faster oil flow to all critical components (eg torque converter, friction plates, planetary wheels and brake bands) particularly during cold starts.
- More responsive and comfortable gear change. Minimises ‘shift stock’ when changing gear.
- Excellent shear stability properties helps retain full transmission performance over whole oil drain period.
- Optimal lubrication ensures constant level of comfort during gear changing.
- Good extreme pressure (EP) and anti-wear performance gives better transmission component protection leading to longer life.
- Very good seal performance helps avoid oil leakages, reducing repair costs.
- Free from chlorine and heavy metals for better environmental compatibility – easier waste oil disposal and recyclability.
|Density @ 15C, Relative
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40C
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100C
|Flash Point, COC
|Viscosity, Brookfield @ -40C
Allison TES 295,
Allison TES 468
ZF TE-ML 03M, 04D, 14C, 16M, 16S, 20C, 25C
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.