Castrol Tribol CH 1730/100
VISCOSITY - ISO 100
Castrol Tribol™ CH 1730 (previously called Tribol™ 1730/100) is a unique Chain Oil developed for normal operating
temperatures and peak operating temperatures up to 150°C. It has excellent affinity for metal surfaces and outstanding
penetration characteristics. Special antiwear additives provide excellent lubrication properties in boundary and mixed
friction areas. Tribol™ CH 1730 Chain Oil is formulated using a blend of synthetic esters and a selected mineral oil
which guarantees a high oxidation stability at elevated temperatures. Rust and Oxidation inhibitors protect chains from
corrosion at standstill and extend the lubricant life.
Tribol™ CH 1730 is used for the lubrication of conveyor and power transmission chains at room temperatures or
elevated temperatures in moist environments. It can be applied by drip, spray or brush or via automatic lubrication
- Tribol™ CH 1730 has excellent wetting and adhesive properties.
- The low volatility characteristics of Tribol™ CH 1730 means that the amount applied can often be reduced and/or
the interval between re-application extended.
- The cleaning action of Tribol™ CH 1730 reduces the need to stop production periodically to clean equipment.
- Tribol™ CH 1730 also dissolves and facilitates the removal of carbonaceous residues left by previous lubricants.
- Tribol™ CH 1730 Chain Oil is compatible with NBR sealing material and is proven and approved by leading
automatic lubrication system manufacturers.
|Operating temperature||Max. 120°C|
|Viscosity||100 mm/s² at 40°C|
|Oil type||Mineral Oil / Ester|
|Product type||Lubricating Oils|
|Applicable to these sectors||Automotive Manufacture, Cement, Metal Goods, Metals, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper|