Castrol Tribol GR 400-2 PD
VISCOSITY - ISO 350
Long-term Greases with MicroFlux Trans
Castrol Tribol™ GR 400 PD (previously called Olista™ Longtime) is a range of mineral oil based, lithium soap
greases enhanced with the MicroFlux Trans (MFT) additive system. They are particularly suited for long-term lubrication
and for heavy mechanical loads such as extremely high pressures, vibrations and shock loads.
- For long-term lubrication, even under the most difficult operating conditions such as extreme pressure, vibrations, shock
loads and a wide temperature range in highly loaded rolling and sliding bearings
- For open gear wheels and worm gears at low speeds
- Tribol GR 400-3 PD (previously called Olista Longtime 3 EP) is especially suited to highly loaded bearings in all areas of
- Temperature application range:
- -30°C / – 22°F to + 140°C / + 284°F for Tribol GR 400-2 (previously called Olista Longtime 2)
- -25°C / -13°F to +140°C / +284°F for Tribol GR 400-3 (previously called Olista Longtime 3 EP)
Compared to conventional greases, the Tribol GR 400 PD Range provides the following advantages:
- Shortened running-in phase, suited for long term and, in some cases, lifetime lubrication
- Outstanding load bearing capacity
- Optimum wear protection in the high load range
- Smooths existing surface damage
- Significantly reduced coefficient of friction
- Age-resistant and shear-stable
- Resistant to cold and hot water
- Extraordinary adhesion, water and dirt-repellent
- Extended service life of machine elements
- Tribol GR 400-2 PD provides excellent corrosion protection
- Tribol GR 400-3 PD helps to prevent fretting corrosion
As a result of the above advantages, the Tribol GR 400 PD Range can help lower the costs of energy, maintenance and
In order to minimise potential incompatibilities when converting to a new grease, all previous lubricant should be
removed as much as possible prior to operation.
During initial operation, re-lubrication intervals should be monitored closely to ensure all previous lubricant is purged.
This product was previously called Olista Longtime Range. The name was changed in 2015.