Castrol Tribol SHF Spray
Semi-synthetic Adhesive Lubricant
Castrol Tribol™ SHS Spray (Previously called Castrol Optimol™ SHF) is a transparent, adhesive lubricant containing
solvents. It is especially suited for the lubrication and protection of large-linked chains and wire ropes in the wet section.
For application points with difficult access Tribol™ SHF Spray is recommended.
- Chains, wire ropes, guides, slide ways.
- In wet sections and underwater applications.
- Temperature application range: – 25°C/- 13°F to + 180°C/+ 356°F
- For lubrication points with difficult access
- Extraordinary adhesive power and resistance to throw off after evaporation of the solvent.
- Excellent creeping and penetrating properties.
- Extreme load carrying capacity.
- Optimum wear protection.
- Resistant to cold and hot water, fruit acids.
- Reliable corrosion protection even in aggressive environments.
|Operating temperature||Max. 71°C|
|Viscosity||128 mm/s² at 40°C|
|Product type||Lubricating Oils|
|Applicable to these sectors||Automotive Manufacture|
* = Measured with solvent, ** = Measured without solvent.
Properties are without (Propane/Butane) propellant.
Easy application due to special ball valve for all spraying directions.
Shake spray can well before use. It produces a foam which remains until the lubricant has penetrated into the friction