Castrol Viscogen G
VISCOSITY - ISO 220
Fully synthetic high performance lubricants
Viscogen™ G and G 175 are especially formulated for use in hollow glass machines. The transparent oils do not
contain solids and leave no residues even when overheated.
Viscogen G and G 175 maintain their lubricity up to temperatures of +200°C / +392°F and feature an excellent load carrying capacity. They reduce friction and offer optimum wear protection.
Viscogen G and G 175 are more economical in use than conventional mineral or synthetic oils.
For the lubrication of hollow glass machines in centralized lubricating systems. Also suitable for chain lubrication
systems fitted with a drip-feed lubricator, centralised lubrication systems, oil spraying systems or applied manually with
brush or oil can
For all lubricating points in the normal and high temperature range, taking the viscosity into consideration.
- Thermally stable
- Evaporates with extremely low formation of residue
- Leaves no hard residues
- No odor
- Reduces friction and wear
- Contains no solid lubricants which might form deposits
- Can be easily pumped and metered in centralized lubricating systems
- No starting problems after downtime due to favorable viscosity index
- Compatible with mineral oil
- Excellent adhesion
- Reduced lubricant consumption
- Free from heavy metals
- Excellent water separation ability
|Operating temperature||Max. 200°C|
|Viscosity||210 mm/s² at 40°C|
|Product type||Lubricating Oils|
|Applicable to these sectors||Metals|
Compatible and miscible with mineral oils. Maximum performance, however, only if applied unmixed.
Not miscible with synthetic oils based on glycol.